Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Woo! Thank You Everybody!

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog so far.  Now that I have officially had 100 views I feel accomplished!  Well, maybe not, but 100 visitors is still very cool to me.  I have had people reading my blog from the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, the Philippines, and New Zealand.  I am so thankful for everyone who has taken a few moments to read my blog all over the world and I want to thank you the only way I know how - with pictures!

This is a blurry picture of the Chrysler Building.  I promise to get a better one at some point, but I thought the blur effect was pretty neat, especially on the reflection of the gargoyles.

This one is a picture of the puppy with her rubber donut.  She is super cute!




This is a picture of an empty subway car.  This is the subway that I take to work every single morning so I can guarantee I get a seat.

This is one of the kitties...he is a bit ticked off by being woken up for a photo shoot!

And here is kitty number two!



So thanks again to everyone who has stopped by so far.  I am looking forward to sharing even more of this great city with anyone who is interested.  And please feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment