Friday, August 5, 2011

Veterinarian

Everyone knows about our adorable puppy, right?
And the kitties!

We've been taking them to a vet in our neighborhood for the past year or so that has been pretty wonderful.  One of the doctors there opened her own practice and makes house calls with her assistant now so today when the puppy needed an exam she came to the apartment to do it.  It was very affordable and she was wonderful with the dog!  I'm very excited about having a vet that makes house calls!  The cats have never taken well to being hauled several blocks in their carriers and usually work themselves into such a fit that they poop in the carrier out of fear and anger.  This prevents them from being forced into panic attacks at a time when they are probably already not feeling great, which is wonderful, and it allows for me to get them proper vet care without leaving the house which is hugely important to me as a very pregnant woman.  I'm not really showing yet but I am pretty uncomfortable and due to the sciatica I'm supposed to try and avoid stairs if I can so it was great to have someone come to the house to provide a service like that.  Check them out if you live in the area!

www.homefrontvet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment