Saturday, July 16, 2011

Food Trucks

One of the best parts of living in NYC is the food.  Delicious, fabulous food everywhere you go with every imaginable type of cuisine.  Seriously, there is a Tibetan restaurant here.  One of the many awesome things about food in NYC is the food trucks that bring tastiness around the city.  One of my absolute favorites is the Big Gay Ice Cream Truck.  I highly recommend the salty pimp!

But NYC has more than just ice cream on wheels.  Every 15 feet there is a hot dog cart or a halal food vendor, there is the wonderful Waffles and Dinges, and there is even a Tabasco themed food truck I've seen a time or two before.  My favorites are the gelato truck and the Italian sausage truck.  Talk about tasty!


I think NYC was just made for pregnant women, what with all the delicious food that brings itself right to your home or work!

No comments:

Post a Comment