Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Cracked.com Article

I totally wrote and article for Cracked.com!

For those of you who aren't aware, Cracked is a website full of hilarious and informative articles.  I don't advise visiting unless you have about 6 hours to spare because you will get sucked into the content and waste your whole day reading their whole site.  My article is here:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-7250-health-insurance/

I chose to write an article on health insurance because that is what I do for a living.  I am not particularly fond of my job and it is very high stress.  There is nothing like being screamed at by a woman whose insurance was accidentally terminated while she is standing in the emergency room with her son who has a broken arm and is being denied medical service because of the scew-up to make you wish you worked in a mailroom somewhere.  But who knows, maybe I can come up with a fabulous career as a writer!  Or maybe not, but writing an article for Cracked is still something I am very happy about.  I will come back later and let you know if they've chosen it as one of their feature topic pages and if I will get paid for my article.

No comments:

Post a Comment