Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fresh Direct

One of the most awesome things about living in NYC is grocery delivery.  You can get all sort of things delivered here from chinese food to shampoo but the very best delivery of all is groceries.  At www.freshdirect.com you can shop online for almost anything you can get in a standard grocery store, as well as prepared foods and bulk items, and they will bring it right to your door.  I've found that they are pricier than a standard grocery store but that I spend much less on groceries shopping this way because I don't have to walk by displays of cakes, cookies, candy bars, or other delicious items to get to the things I am there to buy.  I have very little will power when it comes to sweets so I love that I can avoid those things by ordering groceries online.
If you live in NYC or the surrounding area go check them out and place an order.  They are fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment